Tezi Logistics and Terminals is an expert in freight forwarding and project logistics solutions for clients all over the world. Our people focus on finding new ways to help our customers succeed, while becoming continuously more efficient ourselves.
Permanent relationships with clients working in various fields of business enable us to analyze and accumulate work experience, based on which we offer new solutions to our clients in the field of transportation. Embracing diversity only enhances our work culture, it also drives our business success. It is the inclusion of these diverse experiences and perspectives that create a culture of empowerment, one that fosters innovation, economic growth and new ideas. Logistics service field, which carries out transportation of cargo having different size, weight as well as over-sized and dangerous cargo by means of road as well as rail, marine and air transport.
Health and Safety
In the modern world, the related risk number, risk quality and threats for transportation do not decrease, but the safe concepts are improved. For our team, it is important to have comprehensive and exact information for all conducted activities or activities to be implemented for transportation about compliance to safety standards. The main goal of the security department of “Tezi Logistics and Terminals” LLC is to develop high quality safety strategies to reveal risks as fast as possible, react and eliminate in all areas of the supply chain. The company respects and protects the UN Universal Declaration on Human Rights. Our security managers observe all stages of working process and follow international standards of labor and environment protection. Our workplaces are collaborative and supportive. We take care of each other and we constantly seek to improve the safety of our operations, from trucks and docks to warehouses and datacenters.
Our primary missions are to:
- Determine the ethical principles that will guide decision-making and the manner in which operations are carried out;
- Oversee the dissemination of the principles in the Code of Ethics across the entire organization and the Group’s business partners;
- Recommend and ensure developments in the Ethics and Compliance program (procedures, training, communication, etc.) and ensure that it is in line with the Group’s values;
- Analyze any potential or proven risk and choose preventive or corrective actions to be taken by the Group;
- Make statement about matters submitted.